Thursday, April 19, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #268


Are you ready for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch?
Here's Sketch #268, compliments of Chrissy.


And here's my take on it.


I'll admit to being a little stumped with this sketch, then thought about creating
a scene on the right side of the card. I adhered polka dotted patterned paper
on a white card base, popped up some clouds and a puddle jumper, then finished
off with the stamped sentiment. 

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted the
sketch and join us if you can. Link  up your project(s) by Thursday April 26th
and as the weekly winner, you'll be invited to join us on a future sketch!



9 comments:

  1. I think you did an amazing job with this sketch, Donna! Your little 'Puddle Jumper' is so cute and your Copic coloring is flawless! I also love how you distressed the clouds...it is raining, after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this little puddle jumper is ever so cute in all these wonderful primary colors! Fabulous way to start, too, with your gray dots! Another 'why didn't I think of that' moment!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, and a great solution to the challenge, Donna! I love the gray ink-distressed clouds as much as the cute puddle jumper! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so adorable your little puddle jumper is awesome ...thank you for sharing card.

    ReplyDelete