Monday, March 12, 2018

MFT March Release Replay



It's time for My Favorite Things March Release Replay when the Creative Team
shares fresh ideas and more inspiration with the latest release.

For my project, the Bubble Over With Joy bunnies put aside their bubble wands
for an Easter themed card.


I always thought that one of the Tree-mendous tree shapes resembled an egg and this
was the perfect time to pair them with the bunnies. Three "egg" shapes were ink distressed
and three bunnies were colored with Copics and cut with the matching Die-namics.



The Horizontal Snow Drifts Cover-Up was embossed and adhered to a white card base.
The eggs were adhered to the card and the bunnies were popped up over them. I
stamped the sentiment, added a frame, and finished off the card with clear sequins.

Visit today's post at My Favorite Things to see how participating team members
took on the Release Replay challenge. Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Your ink-distressing of the Easter eggs are exceptional, Donna! And I thought you used an egg die until I read you used one of the tree dies. You also used the snow drifts cover-up die for embossing. Thanks for showing us great ways to stretch your dies! The embossing adds joyful movement as the sentiment says! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute!! I LOVE the fun way you did the eggs and those little bunnies are so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the cutest cards, Donna, absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete