Thursday, March 1, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #261


This week's CAS(E) this Sketch #261 is a retro one, compliments of
former teammate Gayatri.


Here's my take on the sketch from September 2014.


And here's the 2018 version.


A large butterfly was cut from a scrap piece of alcohol ink background. A strip
of Factory Green card stock was adhered to the card base and the sentiment
was white embossed on top of it. I adhered the butterfly and finished off
the card with sequins.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, March 8th
and you could be joining us as our guest designer on a future sketch!



6 comments:

  1. I love this, Donna! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous butterfly, Donna...I think you've convinced me that I'm going to have to order alcohol inks :) Perfect placement on the sequins, too! I also love your original card, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love the cute snowman card from, I LOVE this elegant butterfly CAS card, Donna! Your alcohol ink background butterfly is so beautiful and the matching color sequins add elegance! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, such a wonderful creation, Donna! Love that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING that pretty butterfly!!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete