Monday, February 26, 2018

MFT February Hits & HIghlights--Sentiment Round-Up



This month we're highlighting our collection of Word Circle frames. These frames
can be used for simple layering or combined with Circle Shaker Pouches for extra fun!

Here's my project using the Happy Birthday Circle Frame.


I used the frame as a design element. And I must have had a touch of Olympic
fever when I made this. After die cutting three circles from watercolor card stock,
I painted them in rainbow order with Peerless watercolors and a water brush.

 It's difficult to tell by the photo, but I snipped two circles to link them with the
third in Olympic fashion. The sentiment was white embossed on a strip of black
card stock and adhered to the card. I rounded off the bottom corners and finished
off the card with colorful enamel dots.

Visit today's Hits & Highlights post at My Favorite Things for more inspiration
from the design team using MFT's fun collection of Circle Frames.
Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments:

  1. Donna, this is such a great way to use the word circles. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me happy, Donna! What a fun and fabulous way to use that circle die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy card and perfect for the occasion, Donna! I was watching the Winter Olympic games until just last weekend, so somehow this card reminds me of the Olympics. :-P
    Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable!! Love the pretty color too.It is Really cute card .keep it up.

    ReplyDelete