Friday, November 17, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop November Release--Deck the Palms


In 2011 I was on the design team for Sweet Stamp Shop and I met the owners,  
Nicole and Jacob here in Hawaii. They came down for a vacation, and Nicole saved
postage by hand delivering my first batch of Sweet's clear stamps!

Here are some of my early projects made with their stamps. Please pardon the
photos--I didn't know about photo editing back then!




Fast forward six years and I've been invited to share their November release!
Thanh kindly sent me some stamps to play with and I couldn't wait to ink up the 
Hawaiian Santa in Deck the Palms and make a shaped card.



This was such a fun image to color. I clear embossed the image and brought
out my Zig markers to color them, adding water for blending and shading..

After the piece was dried, I cut it with Hero Arts' Circle Infinity dies and made a
shaped card. The sentiment was white embossed and trimmed into a banner
and adhered on the bottom of the card.

* * * * *

You can find this fun stamp set here in the Sweet Stamp Shop, and during
their Black Friday sale, from today, 11/17 thru Monday 11/27, all their
stamps are a whopping 20% off!

If time permits, I'll be sharing more of Sweet Stamp Shop's November release
with you! Thanks for stopping by!