Thursday, November 30, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Die-cember 2017 Release




I LOVE dies, so I'm super excited that Simon Says Stamp's Die-cember release
is here! They kindly sent me a die to play with--Sensational Snowflakes--and I managed
to create a colorful card with it.



I was trying to channel Yoonsun and the way she adds watercoloring to her
diecut images. I cut out several snowflakes and adhered them to a watercolor
card, then pounced on some Distress inks and went over them with a waterbrush.

The sentiment was cut from glittery green card stock and adhered to the card
and finished off with sequins.

Visit the Simon Says Stamp Store to see the entire Die-cember release!
Happy shopping!


4 comments:

  1. Just love the design and colors of your new release card, Donna. It's so cheery. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you played with the snowflakes, Donna...beautiful watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete