Monday, January 16, 2017

MFT January Release Replay



It's time for My Favorite Things January Release Replay when the design team
shares fresh ideas and more inspiration with the latest release.

Here's my card using the new Abstract Heart Die-namics.


I thought about making a shaker card, but kept it simple by just inlaying the
diecut heart over an ink blended background. The card was finished off with the
gold embossed sentiment.


Visit My Favorite Things for more inspiration from the rest of the design team.
We hope you're enjoying the January release, and remember to use #mftstamps
whenever you share your projects on social media.
 



5 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Looks like a stained glass window, and I love that you chose Razzle Berry for your card base and gold for your details! Beautiful card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous heart. Also like your border used from the same color as the base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can`t tell you enough how much I love this Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete