Saturday, November 12, 2016

Color Throwdown 418


I'm playing for the first time with the Color Throwdown challenge! I love
the colors for Challenge #418--orange, rust, teal and copper. So pretty!



And here's what I came up with.


The vases were die cut from watercolor card stock and ink distressed with
several Distress inks. The foliage and oval shadow were die cut from Brick Red
card stock. The diecuts were assembled on a framed Primitive Cream card base.
The card was finished off with the sentiment and a few enamel dots.

I have to admit to being a little intimidated by color challenges, but this
was fun, and may be the start of playing with more color.
Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love what you did with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the vibrant trio of vases. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Donna, love e the pretty inked vases :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna--I love this card! The vases are so beautiful! Now I have this Dienamics in my cart, LOL!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!! Hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete