Thursday, July 9, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 131


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 131 brought to you by Chrissy. 
How fun is this? This sketch has so many possibilities!


Here's my take on it.


A simple, one layer card using irregular dots from MFT's new Party Patterns.
Some dots were inked with two colors, using the rock and roll technique,
and the card was finished off with sequins and a bold sentiment.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your project(s) by Thursday, July 16th and
as a winner, you could be guest designing with us on a future sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!





14 comments:

  1. I'm constantly amazed by the beauty of your work, Donna. I'm CASE-ing many of your cards because I love them so. When I grow up, I want to be like Donna Mikasa. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the whimsical sketch this week Donna!
    Wonderful contrast with the black sentiment as well
    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a tough sketch...love how you conquered it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a tough sketch...love how you conquered it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!! This was a tough sketch and I love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the happy colors and stamping, Donna! Gorgeous one layer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on the sketch this week Donna... so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on the sketch this week Donna... so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your color choices are always so gorgeous. I love your CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on the sketch, Donna! Great 'Rock n Roll' technique with this color combo and I love the bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete