Thursday, November 6, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch 99


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 99 brought to you by Michelle Williams.


And here's my take on it.


Several months ago, I inked up a ton of die cut leaves and shared them on Instagram.


When I saw the sketch, I knew they'd have a home on my card.
I attached some to a strip of woodgrain patterned paper and the sentiment
is from Hero Arts.

Be sure to visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates
interpreted the sketch and join us if you can.
Link up your card(s) by Thursday, November 13th.

And a heads up that we're reaching Sketch 100! Woot!
I feel a giveaway coming on.....Just sayin'.
 

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Donna! I love those inked leaves! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Donna! Your leaves are so beautiful, and really pop against the woodgrain background! Such a lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious take on the sketch Donna!
    Love it!
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Donna! I love your color choices for the leaves! Gorgeous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those gorgeous die cuts, perfect with that woodgrain paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks incredible Donna. The leaves are so pretty. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab, fab card, Donna! I remember that bevy of beautiful leaves :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply, beautiful! Love the woodgrain with the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! The inking makes these look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly stunning! I love the leaves in contrast to the rest of your card. Beautiful!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do Fall Leaves like no other...Love this just Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete