Thursday, November 16, 2017

MFT November Creative Construction with Blueprints--Holiday Tags



Adding a handmade touch is a wonderful way to personalize your thoughtful gifts. 
 Join us this month as we look at holiday tags featuring Blueprints.

For my project, I created lip balm tags with an element from Blueprints 13.
I found a Holiday collection of lip balms and thankfully, the lip balm die fit
perfectly on the tag.


After die cutting the tag shape from watercolor card stock, I white embossed
small snowflakes on the tag, then ink distressed them two thirds of the way up
and spattered water on them. I used the slit die from Blueprints 30 and cut
slits on the top of the tag.


The lip balm pouches were assembled, the tags were finished off with a ribbon
 and a smaller tag that was stamped with a sentiment and tied to the tag.

Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you could win a
$50 MFT gift voucher with your holiday tag creations using Blueprints!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Donna... You're the balm...so fun, and deliciously blended and kisses with snowflakes! LOve them!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. The lip balm and your decorating go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, Donna! Thanks for the inspiration and the tips on making them! These are so beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I loved the 10/3 lip balm tags, but I love these more! I do want to case these and give them out to my friends this winter. Thanks for the inspiration, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun project, Donna! I love how you created the ombre effect with your inks and the diagonal stripes on the lip balm is so festive!

    ReplyDelete