Thursday, August 3, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #233


Hannelie brings us the newest CAS(E) this Sketch #233.


Here's my take on it.


I completely rotated the sketch because I wanted to dangle a hippo from a
gigantic balloon. The Blueprints 26 balloon was cut from watercolor card stock
and ink distressed with Distress Oxide inks and spattered with water.

The hippo was in my stash so I added a bowtie and wove the string through
his hand and foot. I finished off the card with the sentiment and white stars.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, August 10th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!

4 comments:

  1. Love this card. It's so cute. Great idea to flip the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adorable take on the sketch, Donna! Super fun how you rotated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your take on the sketch! SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so adorable, Donna! The cute little hippo makes me feel like reaching out my hand and do hi five with him! Hideko

    ReplyDelete