Thursday, July 27, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #232


Our leader Chrissy brings us this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #232.


Here's my take on it.




I ink distressed watercolor card stock with several colors of Distress Oxide
inks and spattered water over it. I cut a thick and thin strip and adhered
them to a Latté card base, then white embossed the sentiment above it.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, August 3rd and as
the winner, you could be guest designing with us on a future sketch!


8 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful!! LOVE that strip. Waiting for my Oxides to come in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Nora! I know you're going to love them and looking forward to seeing what you create!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful inking with your Oxides, which is how I can always spot your card in the gallery, Donna! Love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me crazy happy! I love your style, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and so pretty, Donna! Love that you added the thinner strip! Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card. The bright colors against the kraft card stock is stunning.
    April
    www.sandc101.com

    ReplyDelete