Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Color Throwdown Challenge #431

Welcome back to this week's Color Throwdown Challenge and my last post
as February's guest designer. This week's colors are so pretty and my favorite
palette of the month.



The color palette is mint green, green, plum, and light brown. Besides the color palette,
I was inspired by the photo, and here's what I came up with.


Three cacti were gold embossed and colored with Zig markers and a water brush.
Three pots were die cut and ink distressed with Distress Oxide inks. Using the
residual ink, I stenciled the background on a Primitive Cream card base.
A rectangle frame was added and the potted cacti were added on the card.
The card was finished off with the banner sentiment.

Please visit the Color Throwdown Challenge blog for all the details and join us
this week! And for more inspiration, visit the rest of the awesome design team
to see their projects.


I'd like to thank Barb for the invitation to guest this month. I had a blast
playing with colors and hope to join more CTD challenges in the future!




5 comments: