Thursday, November 10, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 198


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 198, compliments of N@ Ali.


And here's my take on it.


I did tone on tone stamping with Whimsical Woodgrain on Natural card stock.
Several leaves were die cut from watercolor card stock and ink distressed
then adhered to the card per the sketch. I finished off the card with the
die cut sentiment. Done!

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted
the sketch, and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, 
November 17th and as a winner, you could be joining us on a future challenge!




8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful take and so perfect for the season ;)
    Thanks Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Donna! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch Donna, and your leaves are stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your leaves are perfectly colored. They look soooo real! I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card; just love the coloring on your leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna--Thanks for the Thank You card! I love them and wanted to see the DT do them! So, I got my wish! I've scoured through a bajillion old posts to see previous ones! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is beautiful Donna, in love with those leaves!

    ReplyDelete