Wednesday, May 4, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #279


It's time for a new sketch at My Favorite Things. Here's Sketch #279.


And here's my take on it.


I loosely watercolored some blooms and leaves and adhered them to
a rounded rectangle panel. The panel was adhered to a Stone Gray
card base, and I added a strip of diagonal striped paper along the edge.
The card was finished off with the label sentiment and a few enamel dots.

For more inspiration, visit MFT's Card Challenges blog and play along
with the sketch. You could win up to a $20 MFT gift voucher.
Hope to see you in the gallery!



3 comments:

  1. Donna, this is simply beautiful.
    I love how the pretty colors pop.
    Fabulous take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh such beatifully colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so perfect...simple, bright and white!

    ReplyDelete