Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MFT Handcrafted Holiday Celebration


Do you follow My Favorite Things on Facebook and Instagram? I hope you do!
All this week we're celebrating the joys of a handcrafted holiday, from cards to tags
and everything in between! We want to hear what you're creating and how you're
coping with the holiday rush. And of course, there are PRIZES up for grabs!


Today we're featuring tags, and My Favorite Things has a variety of tag Die-namics
so you can whip up a ton of them to add to gifts, or stick them on to a card.
Here's some that I whipped up.


 I used the Stitched Traditional Tag STAX and die cut the new Calm and Cozy Chevron
patterned paper and backed it with coordinating card stock to give it some heft.


I added the jolly Santa who was colored with Copics and cut with the matching dies,
and popped him up on the tag base. The sentiment was white embossed
and the banner was cut and adhered to the tag. The final touch was adding
a jingle bell and some twine through a punched out hole.

And just for fun--since I had him colored--here's a blue Santa.
No, he's not sad--he's cool! (Wink!)


For more tag-alicious inspiration, visit My Favorite Things, and get all the deets
on how you can win some new MFT goodies! Thanks for stopping by!

 



12 comments:

  1. Lovely tags! I especially love the blue Santa! Yes, he is cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Donna! Love the addition of the jingle bells :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars, Donna...how adorable are your happy-dancing Santa tags! LOVE them! Cool-blue Santa is groovy! Adding this set to my wish list!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are simply adorable Donna. Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Santa tags! i really like that blue one~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes ... still O.O.S. - do you have pull with the production staff? LOve this little guy, Donna ... and your darling tags!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute tags, Donna! I love this Santa...he really makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad to know about this Handcrafted Holiday Celebration. Thanks for the details. I am also thinking to host DIY Christmas holiday party this year. You know I love making crafts and a DIY party is a great way to display all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them>> off to find the MFT Santa/die to buy :) very very cute Miz Donna

    ReplyDelete