Friday, June 13, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge #9


The latest AEI♥U Challenge is to stamp your own designer paper using at least one
Avery Elle stamp on your card. If you don't own any Avery Elle stamps, feel free to use
one of the digital ones here. Here's my card.


I used Avery Elle's Count On It set and lined up random numbers on an acrylic block
and inked them up in five colors of Avery Elle's pigment ink.
The sentiment is also from the same set.

Visit the AEI♥U Challenge blog for all the details and to see how the rest of
the design team interpreted the challenge theme and join us if you can.
Link up your card(s) by Sunday, June 22nd.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Woooowww coool the Ink is to die for...lovely colors Donna...I wish I can buy these in Munich...great idea using that numbers and as always great CAS card and I adore this card too dear Donna...hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stamp set to create your background! I love the rich colors and your crisp, clean, linear design, Donna! Thanks so much for always inspiring us to create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I would have never thought of doing that. I would have gone the typical route of just making a background but having it be part of the sentiment, that's clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and very creative card! Love what you did with the numbers! And thank you so much for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...this is sweet! Love all the colors/numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use the number stamp, Donna! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card and I LOVE the colors too!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card...fun too...You really do great work Donna.

    ReplyDelete