Thursday, May 15, 2014

Little Tangles Challenge #37


I'm super excited to be guesting on the Little Tangles Challenge blog and
Challenge #37 is to use acetate on your card.


When I hear "acetate" the first thing that comes to mind is shaker cards
so that's what I made.


I die cut an Amy Tangerine photo frame and lined it with some acetate that was stamped
with the sentiment from Just For You with white Staz On ink. I filled the shaker with sequins
and added a second sentiment on a banner.


Visit the Little Tangles Challenge blog for the challenge guidelines and
inspiration from the design team. You have until Sunday, May 25th
to link up your card(s).

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you, Heather, for the GD invite!
 

10 comments:

  1. I just love your card Donna! Thanks so much for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, LOVEEE your card!!! it's so fun, bright and happy!! love the colors and the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the master of shaker cards; and CAS cards, and gorgeous cards; and colorful cards; oh,,,,, any cards!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool shaker card, Donna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. me loves a cute shaker!!! love how you stamped the sentiment on white on the acetate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna what a sweet shaker card! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shaker cards are always fun, what I like about urs is the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE...I Love shakers and still need to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fun shaker card...and those colours are just gorgeous together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These bright colours make me so happy! I LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete