Monday, August 12, 2013

Fill in the Blank with Avery Elle


Today I'm sharing some cards using Avery Elle's Fill in the Blank
stamps and coordinating steel dies designed by the awesome JJ Bolton.
 
My first card uses the word HAPPY, and I filled in the space for the "A" with
a glittery balloon from the Icon set. The stars are from Party Animal.


My second card uses the Fill in the Blank Word dies, die cut from three colors
of card stock and mounted on kraft. The sentiment is from the stamp set.


There are dozens of possible combinations using the stamps and dies
for different occasions. I've got tons of ideas and I'll be sharing more cards soon.

All stamps and dies are now available in the Avery Elle store and at i{heart}papers.
Thanks for stopping by today!


AVERY ELLE PRODUCTS:

21 comments:

  1. Fab cards , Donna! Love this set and the dies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna your cards are always fantastic, both amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, Donna. I had been looking at the set and my poor unimaginative mind was trying to figure out what to do with them. You have now SOLD me on them :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always choose the best colors, Donna! Fantastic cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Donna! I em especially loving the second one, great use of those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Barb - I always love your color combos! Both of these cards are very fun & fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, oh my, oh my! Lovin' these die cuts so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE--->Donna's magic touch! You make these diecut and stamps SHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just know I'm going to comment on your neon dies on top of the kraft, right?!? Just perfect, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to go shopping. Awesome use of the die and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are must have dies and stamps! Your cards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, Donna! LOVE how you used the dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both cards, Donna! I love the fun, sparkly balloon on your first one and how your second card is so 'true' to your style! It's always fun to visit your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fab showcase of the sets. You always use colors that I am drawn to Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOOOOOVE both cards... but that second card is my FAV! Great colors and design! AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are amaaaazing! I love love love your love card! Such a fabulous CAS design. It's perfection!! XO

    ReplyDelete