Friday, September 14, 2012

Trendy Hexagons

The latest challenge at Simon Say Stamp is We're So Trendy--to use neon, hexagons, or chevrons on your card. I decided to go with hexagons with a bit of neon thrown in and created a simple one layer card.


The hexagon border from Paper Smooches was stamped on some kraft cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I chose some colors that have a fluorescent look when colored on kraft. The sentiment is also from Paper Smooches.

I hope you have a trendy weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:

15 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card, Donna! Those colours look so vibrant on the kraft card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Card Donna...I used the same sets for mine! I need to get some Hexagon Dies I think? Haaa.... xoxoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Fabulous color and great design! Thanks so much for linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. So simple but the colours really make it pop x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome CAS card, Donna! You do these so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and stunning! : ) I love the selective coloring and the colors you chose with the kraft cardstock. It's really nice looking!

    Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For More Opportunities:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
    *Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
    *Sign up for our Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so much, Donna! Your coloring with the pencils is SO PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAS card Donna, just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so behind on trends! I need to get something hexagons! such a simple but stunning design!

    ReplyDelete