Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paper tearing challenge


Last week's challenge at Hero Arts was to do some type of paper tearing on a card or scrapbook layout. I just received the Friendship Definition stamp in the mail and decided to make some scraplings since I have a ton of scraps to use. All four images--the butterfly, frog, flower, and deer were in my scrap bag, waiting for a home.

After stamping the text, I ink distressed in different colors and used a ruler to tear them into strips that would fit scrapling sized pieces of cardstock. And I love the little leaf sizzlit from Stampin Up so I used them on all four scraplings. Done!

14 comments:

  1. Donna - what can I say - you are the Queen of Scraplings... these are just wonderful. I love the distressing on them - it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love your scraplings - every little one is perfect!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your distressing and ll the colors! they are so beautiful!! love seeing your cards! MORE please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gald to see your lovely scraplings! All of them are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!!! always Love your Scraplings...you make the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, Donna. I've just begun to follow your blog and you do fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your scraplings, Donna! These are beautiful...my fave is the...can't pick just one! They are all my faves...such pretty colors!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All hail the Scrapling Queen :D. You are amazing Donna, I just adore all four of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous scraplings, Donna!! They are so perfect in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Donna! These are excellent! Love your scraplings! I'll have to go find this in the HA Flickr pool and mark it as a fave! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just AWESOME. Love each and every one. Just gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sizzlit die! Gorgeous little scraplings Donna! I could stare at them all day long! sigh!

    ReplyDelete