Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blog awards!

You can tell what a newbie I am to blogging. I received two blog awards and it took me forever to figure out how to put them on my blog! The first one is from Hannah, who honored me with this award and I am a little embarrassed because my blog is so plain and so new to the blogging world. Thank you, Hannah! I will try and "glam" my blog and make it worthy of your award!

This morning, I found that Alice honored myself and three other friends with this award:


I wish that I could honor Alice by passing it back to her. She is such a talented lady and has scooped up numerous wins on the Hero Arts blog with her distinctive style. And she appears to love felt as much as I do. Big hugs, Alice, for sharing such a special award with me!

4 comments:

  1. Well done with your award Donna, I love your blog. I was very envious of your lovely birthday present - what a treat to receive that!! I would soooooo excited getting that. I'm gonna have to order some stuff to get a yummy parcel in the post - not quite the same as getting one as a present but never mind. Love your gorgeous cards as ususal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Donna!

    Please take a look at this page of my blog when you have enough time, there's something waiting for you!
    Love, Tomo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Donna! Congratulations on your blog awards! :-)

    ReplyDelete